Over the course of the last year, Dane County healthcare organizations have prepared for and navigated a challenging surge in COVID-19 cases.
An important component of the response within our health systems and in our communities is mask wearing. We require mask wearing in our facilities and strongly encourage the community to wear masks when venturing outside the home. As vaccinations have begun in our community, even if you’re vaccinated, you should continue to wear a mask.
In addition to mask wearing, we need the community to help combat this pandemic by limiting gatherings, physically distancing and washing their hands.
These Dane County healthcare organizations support this public health message:
- Access Community Health Centers
- Group Health Cooperative of South Central Wisconsin
- Public Health Madison & Dane County
- SSM Health
- Stoughton Health
- UnityPoint Health ‒ Meriter
- UW Health
- University Health Services, University of Wisconsin–Madison