Life Assist Medical Alert System
The Life Assist Medical Alert System provides peace of mind for you and those who care for
you – anytime, 24-hours a day.
- Your Personal Help Button (PHB) is waterproof and can be worn around your neck or wrist at all times. Just press the button if you need help.
- The Base Unit is activated once the PHB is pressed. The base unit becomes a source for two-way voice communication with the emergency response center.
- An emergency response center dispatcher will speak over the base unit to ask if you need help.
The dispatcher will contact the help you need; whether it’s a neighbor, loved one or 911.
- If the response center cannot make voice contact, they will still call for help.
Who Should Have a Medical Alert?
If one or more of these apply to you or a loved one our medical alarm system may be your best source of help without giving up your independence.
- Home alone for more than 2 hours at a time. Studies show that 60% of falls happen in the home, but seniors who seek immediate help for their injuries have a better chance of returning to a normal, independent lifestyle.
- Age 65+ According to the CDC (Center for Disease Control), every year one in three adults over 65 years of age experiences a fall. The good news is that a lot of injuries that are caused by a fall could be treated if help is sought out immediately.
Advantages of Life Assist
- Most models can be used in the bath or shower (Belle is water resistant and is for shower use only)
- Service is always reliable
- Long battery life
- Quick and easy access to help
To get started with Life Assist, plug the base unit into a phone jack and power outlet and press your button to test. Life Assist is designed to work with DSL, VoIP and Cable Telephone Systems.
Life Assist Options
Belle – Small and easy to use emergency pendant. Allows you to easily get help at home or away from home; anywhere in the US where there is AT&T 3G coverage.
Cellular Medical Alarm System – Works off of cellular service; you no longer need a land line for protection.
Fall Detection System – Designed for detecting a fall, offering a comprehensive way of managing your risk of falling 24 hours a day.
Personal Emergency Response System – Reliable and easy to use at home system.
For more information or to register for Life Assist Services, please call (608) 873-2372.