900 Ridge Street
Stoughton, WI 53589
Call for an Appointment
Stoughton Health offers a variety of screenings to help you make more informed decisions about your health and wellness. All screenings include a discussion and consultation on how you can improve your results. The following screenings are offered at the Community Health and Wellness Center:
- Balance – $30
- Blood pressure – free
- Blood sugar (glucose)/ cholesterol – $25
- Bone density – $30
- Cholesterol (full panel) – $30
- Hearing – $25
- Height, weight, BMI (body mass index) and body fat percentage – $10
- Peripheral artery disease (ankle-brachial index) – $35
- Vision – $10
Please call the Community Health & Wellness Center at (608) 873-2332 for more information or to schedule a screening appointment.
Health Talk Podcast
Stoughton Health also offers body composition analysis and heart disease screening at Stoughton Hospital.
Body Composition Analysis
Body composition analysis allows us to move beyond the single number on the scale and understand our body composition in detail. We can analyze percentage of body fat, skeletal mass, lean muscle mass, hydration levels and more in under two minutes.
What is Body Composition Analysis?
- Lean body mass (LBM) – a percentage of the ideal in each limb and in the trunk
- The level of extracellular and intracellular water in the body
- Basal metabolic rate (BMR) – calories the body burns per day without movement or exercise
- Measure your progress with a baseline analysis and follow up visits
- Develop a plan based on your needs with your nutritionist, personal fitness coach or physician
- Improve athletic performance
- Understand risks for long-term health complications and how to lessen those
- Single visit – $40
- Three visits – $75
- 12 visits – $125
To schedule your 10 minute appointment, please call Stoughton Health at (608) 873-2203.
**PLEASE NOTE**: SOZO Body Composition Analysis is not suitable for patients with active implanted medical devices e.g., cardiac pacemakers, defibrillators or life support devices. SOZO has also not been validated for use in pregnant women; therefore we will not be performing tests on those who are (or may be) pregnant.
Heart Disease Screening
Calcium scoring is a heart disease screening offered by Stoughton Health. It is a useful way to detect signs of heart disease while there’s still time to stop it. This simple screening can detect years of plaque build-up in as little as 15 minutes.
You will be notified of the results within one week and if necessary, your doctor may recommend a plan to help you reduce your risk of experiencing a future heart attack.
Who Benefits Most?
The American College of Cardiology and the American Heart Association recommend heart disease screening for men and women age 40-75. If you have any of the following risk factors—you should consider having a heart calcium scoring:
- high cholesterol levels
- family history of heart disease
- high blood pressure
- cigarette smoking
- overweight or obese
- physically inactive
Schedule Your Screening
A doctor’s order is required. Please contact your physician’s office and request a screening be ordered for you.
The cost of the screening is $75 and payment is due at your appointment. To schedule, please call Stoughton Health Medical Imaging at (608) 873-2299.
Sleep Disorders Center
News & Notes
Please note Silverado Drive is closed for road...
Stoughton Health Shares Health Care Challenges, Opportunities with State Lawmakers at WHA’s Advocacy Day
Stoughton Health representatives and volunteers...
Thank you to Dean Health Plan, TRICOR Insurance...