Ambulatory Infusion Center
The Stoughton Health Ambulatory Infusion Center offers a convenient option for patients requiring infusion therapies or treatments for a variety of conditions. It is a cost-effective, comfortable and safe alternative for those who need treatment not requiring home health visits or inpatient hospital admissions. The Ambulatory Infusion Center provides a pleasant atmosphere and care from a competent and professional staff.
The Ambulatory Infusion Center specializes in intravenous (IV) treatments. Services and treatments include:
- Anti-infective medication, solumedrol and other specialty medications
- Hydration and antiemetics
- Transfusion of blood products
- IV Immune Globulin
- Intra muscular and/or subcutaneous injections
- Care and maintenance of peripheral catheters, midlines, PICC lines and implanted chest ports
- Patient and family education
The Care Team
Your care team includes registered nurses and pharmacists. They will provide:
- Assessment and evaluations
- Specimen procurement for lab testing
- Medication administration and education
Other hospital staff will be available for any special requirements.
Stoughton Health is also able to offer these additional conveniences to make the patient’s treatment as comfortable as possible:
- Valet parking
- Private rooms
- Comfortable atmosphere with recliner chairs
- Cable TV
- Wireless internet access
- On-site x-ray and laboratory services
- Flexible scheduling
The Stoughton Health Ambulatory Infusion Center is conveniently located on the hospital’s second floor. The Infusion Center is open seven days a week.
Weekdays: 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Weekends and Holidays: 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Flexible accommodations will be made for special circumstances.
Physician Referral Process
Call: (608) 873-2279
Fax: (608) 873-2311
Ambulatory Infusion Center standing orders are available upon request and for your convenience may be faxed to the above number.