Benefits at Stoughton Health
Stoughton Health offers an excellent benefits package to employees working 20 or more hours per week. Benefit eligibility will vary.
- Paid Time Off (combines vacation, holiday, personal and sick time)
- Health Insurance (Dean Care HMO or Quartz)
- Dental Insurance (Delta Dental)
- Flexible Spending Account (Section 125) Plan
- Basic Life Insurance and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Dependent Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Retirement Plan: Tax Sheltered Annuity – 403(b) Plan with Employer Match
- Tuition Advancement
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Bereavement Leave
- Discounts on Hospital Services (Urgent Care, Emergency Room, Rehab Services copayments, etc.)
- On-Site Exercise Facility
- On-Site Dining Facility
Hours worked are based on employee status and do not fluctuate based on temporary increases or decreases in hours.
For more information on these benefits, please contact Human Resources at (608) 873-2296.