900 Ridge Street
Stoughton, WI 53589
Call for more information
Benefits at Stoughton Health
Stoughton Health offers an excellent benefits package to employees working 20 or more hours per week.
Benefit eligibility will vary.
- Paid Time Off at Hire Plus Accrual (combines vacation, holiday, personal and sick time)
- Health Insurance (Dean Health or Quartz HMO)
- Dental Insurance (Delta Dental)
- Flexible Spending Account (Section 125) Plan
- Health Savings Account with Employer Contribution
- Basic Life Insurance and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Dependent Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Retirement Plan: Roth or Pre Tax – 403(b) Plan with Employer Match
- Tuition Advancement
- Continuing Education
- Wellbeing Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Bereavement Leave
- Mental Health Anywhere
- Discounts on Stoughton Health Services (Urgent Care, Emergency Room, Rehab Services copayment)
- On-Site Exercise Facility
- On-Site Dining Facility
Hours worked are based on employee status and do not fluctuate based on temporary increases or decreases in hours.
A Great Place to Work!
News & Notes
Due to low testing volumes, JangoDX no longer...
Increases access to life saving antiviral...
Partners of Stoughton Hospital Love Light...